Wednesday, June 18, 2008

California High Speed Rail

Yesterday, I heard about the possibility to built a high speed rail system here in California. I had heard about it before, but I didn't know how much had been planned. I found this website and a YouTube video. I also found a great article in the Fresno Bee.

I must admit, this sounds so flippin' cool and would be a amazing novelty, but more importantly this is the future of our transportation. We just can't afford to continue doing what we're doing, we've got to think of other solutions. I've always been big on improving the public transportation of the United States. After being in Ireland for two years and seeing what there system is like impressed me. We need something better here in America, and this is a good step.



1 comment:

Rafael said...

If you have specific questions on this project, feel free to ask them at

http://cahsr.blogspot.com