Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Fragments

Just as small update here,

I've finished three pieces of music in the space of just a few weeks. This never really happens. To think that I just spent four months in writers block. I've just recently become flush with ideas. I have the problem sometimes where I think of all these great ideas and never really flesh them out to their fullest potential. Out of 20 good ideas, I'll finish maybe three. I wish I had the capacity and ability to finish them all. This week though has been good for finishing ideas. If I can just keep up with what's falling out of my head...

2 comments:

Kellie said...

I'm so happy one of those pieces had my name on it! I don't know how you do it.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Great job Matt. Maybe you should get foot surgery more often...it sounds like you've been more inspired since you had it done!