Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My Sister's Wedding

Yesterday my little sister got married. It was a big day with lotsa stress. She was married that morning and had the reception that evening. The weather was very pleasant. It's California, that's a given.

I have to say, the ceremony that morning was so beautiful it made the reception seem anti-climactic. I love her new husband. He's a great man and seeing him make her so happy is all I've really wanted for her. I'm glad I got to be there to watch them make promises to each other for eternity, not just till death. It was so beautiful. I wish them all the best.

The sad confession I make in all this is that I still haven't gotten them a wedding gift yet! I'm always late on stuff like this (I have a friend in England who still hasn't gotten one from me yet . . . It's on it's way mate!). I have a good idea on what to give them, but I have yet to make good on it. It's gotta be something personalized and awesome. Something they wont want to return. Ha Ha!

No comments: